Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, April 28, 2018

A Pink Leaping Bunny Who Could Want More!

My sweet vegan guy and I have been working so hard on my new website...
This pink leaping bunny was supposed to go on t-shirts BUT for now it's my new site header
and I adore it so so much, I feel like it just brings my website to  a whole new beautiful fresh level...
take a look-see and tell me what you think so far at www.MandySaile.com (bookmark it too please)


We are doing things a bit differently this time around with my website,
we're just tackling one page at a time and uploading & refreshing that page as we're done it.
So check out the changes so far, tell me what you think
& keep checking back cause it's just
getting better and better, so far we're done the Home page, Keep In Touch and Contact pages.

No comments: